Friday, July 1, 2011

July 1st

First, happy holiday to all. Thank you to all the veterans of the world , especially the Patriots of the American Revolution.  I can proudly say I am an AMERICAN!!!!!


You probably have ancestors who were in the American Rev. War. Do your family tree research and you might find some relatives. Need help or need someone to research for you, just drop me an email.


Second, welcome to Awesome Annies Rockin' Art Show. May success be with you all , including me. Check out the blog.


Third,  Today I was attempting to make a penguin bag using black braid.  Notice I said attempt. Decided to leave it alone and created teamwork session with my grandchildren. We cleaned their rooms and created space. . They were pleased as was I.


Until next time,

Lois

No comments:

Post a Comment