Monday, October 31, 2011

TIDBIT OF WINTER ORGANIZING


I hope everyone has survived the Halloween Northeaster of 2011 . We lost power and heat  for 2 days. Many tree limbs have come down.

Anyway, since I am still sick, I haven't been doing much sewing, etc. I have lost more of my hearing due to an ear infection ( 1st in decades.) and I am starting to lose my voice ( which I seem to do every year in the fall/ winter since I was little).   

 But here is a tidbit of winter organizing.

If you have a lot of scarves and no place to to actually put them, here is an idea I tried this year. I put curtain rod fixtures on the top of the  doorway opening to my laundry room area and hung up a curtain rod . I hung the scarves over the rod. Now anyone can see a scarf or hang one up to dry.

Until next time,

Lois

No comments:

Post a Comment