Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Tues. - The office rearranging is done.

Today was the 1st day of summer- also my youngest grandchild's 1st birthday.

I have rearranged my office around 3 times before since I moved here. Now the 4th is the charm.I have access to the windows, have more chairs for sitting, a plastic bookcase was added.  The small TV is on top of the metal filing cabinet which is on top of the fold down table.( Thinking Trump Tower and building up using air space.)

My printer is on the table as well. My desk is now in the middle of the room with some space around it.  Spooky can now access the window without jumping on my back to do so.

The  excess books I haven't used since college are going to be donated to the Book Bin. One bin to look though and one box of papers to be sorted, put into my  genealogy program  then get ripped up and brought to recycling.

Then I will be done and can get back to life.

Lois

No comments:

Post a Comment