Sunday, June 19, 2011

Sunday - my introduction

Still trying to figure out blog as well as trying to get 'my office' into some sort of functionality. Some things are a given such as the red carpet and the beige walls. Others are mine- like my handmade lilac and purple curtains. I have pig chimes that had belonged to my mom  and metal and gem dragon flies hanging from the ceiling. On one side I have 4 bookcases of genealogy research. On the other side I have sewing and art supplies aka storage. Spooky enjoys the window and I can hear my grandchildren as well as keeping an eye out for them. One doorway leads to another  then to the backyard. The other doorway leads to the kitchen where meal  creations happen on the stove.

2 comments:

  1. Best of luck on your new adventure (aka blogging). My attention span is not long enough to keep up "diary".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. My attention span is very short aka I am a multi-tasker. My memory is even shorter so this helps. Instead of scraps of paper of thoughts and new ideas, I am saving time and some trees by posting on my blog. Plus the big "C"- COMMUNICATION.

    ReplyDelete