Wednesday, February 15, 2012

SPOOKY & THE DOLLEY MADISON DRESS

SPOOKY & THE DOLLEY MADISON DRESS by Lois M Valentin

During the past few weeks I have been alternating between sewing and sorting old personal papers plus bags of research notes- sometimes in triplicate. It seems that every time I moved, I made new notes to enter into my computer which always went  into storage at some point.

Now all my notes and my computer are here. I've entered the info and ripped up the notes. Some notes written by me were unable to be read so out they went.  My daughter got me 2 more photo albums so I can put the old pics from the bins into the albums. Decades ago I was the camera happy person taking pics . Not much has changed . :)



Spooky has been supervising my paper work and my sewing. He also has made sure I get exercise. He runs  across the floor and jumps on the stack of papers, knocking them down. . Thus I have to get up and fix the stack again. Or he would grab some part of the fabric or embellishment and give it an unwanted tug.


The Dolley Madison dress is a costume for my granddaughter for her school project. A report about Dolley Madison.  She also elected to bring a costume.  Tomorrow it goes to school. Wonder what the teacher will say.





Now that the dress is finished I can go back to research or playing word games  until the next sewing project

Until next time,

Lois.

No comments:

Post a Comment