Thursday, September 8, 2011

STAYING WITH THE OLD PLUS IN WITH THE NEW- COLD RAINY DAY FOOD

STAYING WITH THE OLD  PLUS IN WITH THE NEW

Yesterday I got  a bag of small potatoes and a large bag of carrots. I cut   them,  seasoned with Adobo, and boiled  all in a large turkey pan.  Although I love to cook I hate cooking day after day. It's too painful sometimes and way too time consuming.

I took a small portion of the veggies and added it to a can of beef stew for yesterday's meals.

Today I recooked the potatoes and carrots. Since I saved the leftover from yesterday's beef stew, I added it to the veggies. Beef stew flavored veggies!

Another dish.
 Put oil into another pan, I put in a panful of cut up onions, 3 heaping tablespoons of minced garlic. Cooked until onions were done, Defrosted stuffed green peppers in sauce. Added that to the onion and garlic. Cooked until flavors melded.

If there are any leftovers, it's going to be combined tomorrow.

Until next time.

Lois

No comments:

Post a Comment