Tuesday, August 9, 2011

A PEACOCK AND MORE DEODORANT COVERS

A PEACOCK AND MORE DEODORANT COVERS

Today is a stressful day here. So in between life's episodes , I have been working on two different projects.

Project 1, which is my watch TV project,  is a 16 inch peacock . A few years ago I had bought the rough sketched ,partially painted peacock which is on interfacing at a thrift store. I finished painting it then put it away. Every time I have moved it came along, got looked at , then put away. Now I am hand embroidering over the paint. Then I will back it and see what it turns out to be.

Project 2 which is in between TV project and life, are my deodorant covers. I just finished one with  beige and blue checks, white snowflakes and hearts.  I am currently working on  one with  red, green and beige plaid checks . This one will be topped off with reddish orange  and yellow fake flowers.

I sure wish I had more followers to my blog.

Until next time.
Lois

No comments:

Post a Comment